The workshop highlights the development of the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) as an alternative fuel for inland and coastal navigation, road transportation means and industrial applications.
The participants can expect:
• discussion platform with manufacturers and suppliers of the LNG complete solutions
• experience exchange: LNG applications for mobility and industry • Practical examples and reports about the project progresses
• practical municipal and industrial solutions for energy supply
• analysis of the LNG potential for climate and environment protection especially LNG generated from renewables/ bio-LNG.
Date: 31st of May 2017
Radisson Blu Hotel
• Representatives of municipalities, public utility companies, universities: € 95, 00 (incl. VAT)
• Companies: € 230, 00 (incl. VAT)
More information: www.energieagentur.nrw/mobilitaet/netzwerk-kraftstoffe/4_lng_roadmap_en
(Source: Gas- und Wärme-Institut Essen e.V.)